- While using our website, we will only collect your personal information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) if you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it. We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected or as otherwise indicated on the page or form on which it is collected. Additional details about the use of information that you submit on forms can be obtained from the office or department that has provided the specific form.
- Web servers typically collect, at least temporarily, the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used; web pages requested; referring web page; browser used; date and time. St. Mary’s may collect statistics identifying particular IP addresses from which our websites are accessed, but does not use such methods to attempt to obtain any personally identifying information.
- St. Mary’s may use personal information collected online for the purpose of future communication, in order to keep you informed of such activities as programs and/or special events, but only if you are provided the opportunity to opt out of such communications.
- St. Mary’s may use browser-IP-address information to report information about site access. This information is used to improve the user experience of our site, but may also used for troubleshooting purposes.
- Some web pages may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’. Personally identifying information is not stored within cookies.
- St. Mary’s will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Questions regarding users’ rights to review, modify or delete their previously provided personal information should be directed to the office or department to which they provided the information.
- Some parts of the St. Mary’s web site are maintained or operated by third parties to which St. Mary’s has specifically outsourced such maintenance and operation for the delivery of enhanced services (For example the “SMCQC Guestbook”). You should review the privacy policies of such third parties by visiting the links included within those areas of the St. Mary’s web site, as their policies may differ from this policy and they may use information consistent with their own policies.
- or via mail to:
#37 Mother Ignacia Avenue
Barangay Paligsahan, Quezon City
- Phone: 373-68-46 to 49 local 123, 202, 205